Southwark Branch will be seeing in International Women's Day with a pub quiz at The Miller - join us!
Hosted by comedian and all-round public speaking legend Emma Stroud, the evening promises fun, frivolity, feminism-related trivia... and a raffle! We have a swathe of local businesses lining up with some amazing prize donations, including from:
- Bermondsey Yard Cafe - dinner for two and a bottle of house wine
- Driven Woman - 3x vouchers for an introductory session to LifeWorking, a concept to help women with ideas and ambitions to reach their goals
- Yogaia - 2 x annual membership worth £90 (each) - the first live online yoga studio in the world that brings yoga, pilates, core and barre classes to your home, in real-time
- Micky Flanagan - signed copy of the comedian's (and East Dulwich resident's) recent DVD
- Elephant Road Studio (based in The Artworks) - two fabulous cushions, custom-made by the lovely Amanda
- Hot Yoga Society - a pass for 20 consecutive days of hot yoga classes at their inclusive and supportive London Bridge studio
Friends, colleagues, and other hangers-on most welcome. Don't worry if you don't have a team; we'll find you one!
Come at 7.00pm for a 7:30pm start. £5 entry (which also gets you a ticket in the raffle), with proceeds going to support Southwark Branch's work.
Numbers are limited and places are going fast so make sure you RSVP to secure yours.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
96 Snowsfields Rd
London SE1 3SS
Google map and directions