Ever thought "The council should do better?" Then you should stand as a WEP candidate! Hackney Council elections take place in May next year, and WE are gearing up to win some seats to make Hackney a better place. But we need you (yes you!) to stand as a candidate! Join us for a Hackney Candidate Interest Meeting coming up (all online and accessible).
In the session we will cover:
- What is the process to register interest to become a WEP candidate in Hackney
- Timelines and time commitment for standing as a WEP councillor or mayoral candidate
- What you need to do as a candidate and the different levels of participation
- Learn what a 'paper' candidate is
- Paperwork required to stand as a candidate in Hackney
And much more!
Join us for this informal session to help WEP win in 2022!
Please note, this session will not be recorded. If you are interested in standing as a candidate but can't make this session please RSVP for one of the other sessions:
If you can't attend any of the info sessions, please email [email protected] to have an informal chat with someone from the branch leadership team.
Add event to calendar here: