Members and supporters are invited to participate in WE Greenwich Branch Business. This is a great opportunity to become familiar with local political processes.
Members and supporters may submit Questions to the Branch as well as Matters for Debate 7 days prior to the meeting. Submit to [email protected] by 13 April 2017.
Template Agenda – Branch Business Meeting
1. Apologies for absence
2. Agree the Minutes of the Branch Meeting held on xxxxx. No motion or discussion may take place upon the Minutes except as to their accuracy, and any question on this point will be determined by a majority of the Members of the body attending who were present when the matter in question was decided. Once confirmed, with or without amendment, the person presiding will sign the Minutes.
3. Branch Announcements
4. Member and Supporter Questions: Up to half an hour will be allowed for questions by members of and supporters. Questions must be submitted 7 days prior to [email protected] and will be taken in the order the Leader of the Branch receives them. Each question to have no more than one part. No member or supporter shall ask more than 2 questions at a meeting. A 5 minute rule will be in effect if necessary.
5. Questions from Leader, Data Manager, Communications Lead and Treasurer: up to 10 minutes will be allowed for questions.
6. Matters for debate: Up to 5 items of business may be up consideration under this section. Branch Team or members should submit matters of debate at least 7 days prior to the meeting. Submit matters of debate to: [email protected]
7. Treasurer Report.
8. Motions to be decided: Motions from committee and members to be voted.
90 Mycenae Rd
London, England SE3 7SE
Google map and directions