How to get involved:
- Come along to an event: Keep an eye out for updates on this page.
- Join our branch meetings: These are usually the first Tuesday of the month, from 7-9pm. WE always welcome new faces and no experience is necessary.
- Join our mailing list: Sign-up to our regular email newsletter to keep updated on our news, events, campaigns and meetings. (Sign-up is at the bottom of this page)
- Volunteer with us: WE wouldn't be able to do this without you. Tick "I have a skill which I would be willing to share" in the sign-up page and we'll be in touch.
- Get in touch with us: Whether you're interested in an event, becoming a Hackney branch member, volunteering with us, have an idea for a local campaign, or just want to hear more about what WE do, we'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line at email@example.com
- Like and follow us on social media. Keep up to date with everything that's happening!
- Donate to the Women's Equality Party Hackney Branch: Please donate HERE. Thank you! WE can't do this without you.
Whether you’re a seasoned campaigner, new to politics or looking for a way to help bring equality to Hackney, we'd love you to join us!