Leeds Branch of the Women's Equality Party are hosting a Feminist Quiz Night.
If you feel up to testing your knowledge of feminism and want to meet other people from the local branch and beyond, join us for this fun-filled evening. We'll be hosting the feminist quiz on Friday 29th May 2020 at 19:00. Given the ongoing restrictions on meeting up, this will be via Zoom.
Our quiz host will be Caroline Hunt who, with her usual style and grace, will lead us through the challenging and often bizarre world of feminism.
This is a fundraiser* for the Leeds branch in order to help our campaigns around:
- Petitioning Leeds City Council for increased access to refuges for women fleeing domestic violence.
- Working with Women's Lives Leeds to make Leeds the first UK registered Women Friendly City.
- Our ongoing campaign to set up a buffer zone around the Marie Stopes Clinic in Harehills.
- Improve the sexual health of women accessing and promoting preventative screening services.
Come and join us for an opportunity to network, and a great evening.
All participants are required to register here via Zoom Registration
* We appreciate that incomes may be tight at the moment, so if you can't afford to donate, please don't feel under any obligation to do so. Alternatively, if you want to, another idea might be to set up a 'tab' and donate at a later date!
Google map and directions