Come along to our first public meeting to share and discuss your ideas. All welcome.
On October 24 1975, Icelandic women refused to perform any paid or unpaid work, demanding equal pay and visibility to their contribution to Iceland’s economy and society. This day marked a turning point in the country, which now tops most lists of best places in the world to be a woman.
Do you want to contribute to the UK's day off in 2018?
- Sophie Walker, Leader of the Women's Equality Party
- Sam Smethers from Fawcett
- Zrinka Bralo of Migrants Organise
- Business leader Yvonne Thompson CBE
- Parmi Dheensa of Include me TOO
- Duncan Fisher of the Fatherhood Institute
- Emma McKay from the Young Women’s Trust
- Sarah Rennie from Sisters of Frida
- Catherine Morrissey of the Independent Workers Union of Great Britain
WE need your input and ideas to make the Women's Day Off a truly remarkable event.
**Important note: You must have a ticket or wristband for the WOW Festival in order to gain access to this meeting**
London SE1 8XX
Google map and directions