Are you coming on the Women's March in London?
We are hoping some branch officers and volunteers will sign up help out at the march. We want to make sure that our fellow WE members with disabilities and access needs are able to fully participate in the march, and we need your help to do that. Volunteering won't prevent you from participating in the march or the rally at the end.
As a WE access volunteer you might be:
- Walking with someone who has mobility needs or is using a wheelchair to help them to engage with the march
- Accompanying a WE member with a visual impairment to support them to navigate the terrain
- Meeting someone at the disability drop off point to accompany them to the start line
- Carrying spare water / glucose tablets and keeping an eye out for people who might need it
- Helping someone suffering from mental or emotional wellbeing issues to manage the march
- Helping someone who needs medical help to get the professional support they need
- Walking at the back of our block to ensure that no-one gets left behind
Will you use your time at the march to help someone else participate as fully as you? RSVP below if you want to join the team.
Thank you - WE couldn't do this without you.
8 Grosvenor Sq
London, W1A 4AG
Google map and directions